2012 Custom 121 ft Incat Crowther 37M Power Catamaran Phatsara
The 121-foot (37m) power catamaran PHATSARA offers volume, range and speed that will open up a vast range of cruising possibilities.
At the time of her build, PHATSARA was the largest private power catamaran ever constructed. Designed by the world-leading multihull naval architects, Incat Crowther, with composite technologies built by High Modulus and instruction from Sikline International to create a high-tech, multi-purpose luxury yacht. As a catamaran, PHATSARA offers excellent natural stability, efficiency and a shallow draft, which allows her to travel to and anchor in idyllic secluded places. The luxury yacht has a maximum speed of 25-plus knots and a 2,000-nautical-mile range at 9 to 10 knots.
PHATSARA luxury power catamaran showcases a spacious interior that lends itself to very comfortable private or commercial use where classification is not required. PHATSARA is able to accommodate 26 guests and 10 crew. Eight guests can be accommodated in three luxurious staterooms with Pullman beds, while 18 guests can be accommodated in standard single berths in the lower deck hulls. She features a lovely main-deck master stateroom with office, lounge, and an en-suite bath complete with a digital shower and Jacuzzi. Also on the main deck are two divine VIP staterooms each with a double bed and a Pullman.
PHATSARA’s exterior decks are well laid-out, allowing for multi-purpose use. Her rooftop provides the ideal space for relaxing and enjoying the spectacular views that surround, while her Portuguese deck is the perfect spot to sit back while cruising. The catamaran showcases two davits that allow for a 17-foot (5.2m) tender, jet skis or other water toys. A hydraulic platform aft enables easy use of the tender and toys.
- PHATSARA is a blank canvas that would lend herself to multiple applications of private or commercial use not requiring class
- Long nautical mile range at low speeds or medium nautical mile range at high speeds— all with a catamaran's natural stability
- Commercial galley with high volume refrigeration and commercial ice maker
- Total berths of 36 unlimited possibilities to carry guests and crew
- Assembled in Thailand, the vessel was pre-fabricated by leading composite manufacturer High Modulus, who monitored construction for quality control
- Extensive entertaining and deck space
- Low engine and generator hours
- Has never been chartered and has had very limited use by the owner
- Underwent partial refit in 2019, new teak, antifoul and interior improvements completed in Oct 2019
Provided by Jim Poulsen, Northrop and Johnson