2010 Platinum 120 ft LIQUIDITY
LIQUIDITY was rebuilt as new and relaunched in 2010. She has a very high quality interior joinery with a spacious layout for entertaining families and large groups.
The aft cockpit gives excellent access to all water sports including fishing and diving.
This yacht offers tremendous value and competes with yachts for quality, accommodations and layout at over twice the price.
Schedule an appointment and see for yourself.
- "LIQUIDITY" ex "Spirit of 2012"
- 2007 Taken to bare hull (1985) and fitted with tri-deck superstructure
- Rebuild by Platinum Marine, Vancouver, BC
- Relaunched 2010
- She is in excellent condition with recent new furnishings and entertainment systems throughout
- Tri-deck, pilothouse, flybridge, flush main deck, huge cockpit, and swim platform
- 5-Cabin layout with 3 crew double cabins
- Full electronics
- 25,000 Watts to custom subwoofers, 54 speakers, 12 flat panel screens, networked to underwater camera and syncs to underwater light system
- (2) Jet Ski's and 17' Zodiac w/ 60HP Outboard
- Foredeck jacuzzi and sun pad
- Naiad bow and stern thrusters
- Naiad stabilizers
- Bulbous bow to reduce fuel consumption and increase speed
Provided by Bruce Schattenburg, Denison Yachting