2010 Bertram 41 ft 410 Sportfish Out of Character
PRICE JUST REDUCED!
This is the cleanest and best priced boat in its class on the market today. Now that Bertram is back building sport fishing boats the legacy will go on as does the value. Do not let this one get off the hook from you. Replacement pricing for a newer comparable vessel is well over $1,000,000 to $1,600,000 and you will still not get two staterooms with two heads in most cases.
The history of Bertram is the history of sport fishing. When it is laid out from its beginning to the present. It reveals a passion for the sport..
The 410 Combines the amenities of luxury cruising with the features sport fisherman want. Its deep-V hull construction gives this 410 stability and smoothness even in adverse conditions, as well as cruising speeds just under 21 knots. The hull sides, bulkheads, and salon floor are built of lightweight structural foam composite to provide, with the overbuilt stringer system, both solid displacement and strength. The U-Shaped flybridge has an extended cockpit overhang, and is enlarged to provide forward and starboard seating for seven.
This "Ultimate Fishing Machine" offers a complete bait and tackle station and a large transom door with a lift gate, which stores as many as a dozen fishing rods.
Salon windows brighten the yacht to enhance the comfort of the guests.
Two roomy staterooms, each with adjoining head, sleep four below, two more adults can sleep on the optional convertible sofa. The galley is open and angled to provide maximum work space.
This is the list of newly refurbishments and services.
- New house batteries and engines batteries 10/2018
- New bottom paint and antifouling paint on the running gear 10/2018
- Full buff and wax 10/2018
- All engine and generator services to include heat exchangers and after coolers 10/2018
- Fuel pumps and cooling pumps full service 10/2018
- New Fresh water pump 1/2019
- New black water pump 1/2019
- New salt water wash down pump 10/2018
- New AC raw water pump 10/2018
- New bilge pumps 10/2018
- Full AC system check and flush of coils 9/2018
- New Auto pilot 1/2019
- Replaced RD 30 Furuno 1/2019
- Helm seats repainted 1/2019
- New Eisenglass bridge enclosure 11/2018
- New galley refrigerator 1/2019
- New macerator pump for fish box 11/2018
- Full engine room detail 1/2019
- New eco stripped and resurfaced bottom 6/2014
- New bottom paint and zincs 10/2018
This boat has been completely gone through and ready to fish or cruise. It has luxurious fabrics, teak and holly floors and flat screen TVs make cruising a pleasure. With 2 staterooms and 2 heads it is a lot of boat for not a lot of money and still new enough to hold value.
Provided by John Dial, United Yacht Sales