2009 Sea Ray 37 ft 350 Sundancer WOOD KNOT
All freshwater boat!
Tired of kicking tires on boats that don’t measure up? Check this one out! She is legitimately loaded with options (V-Drives, Sat TV, bow thruster, hydraulic swim platform, extending sunshade with enclosure, underwater lights, autopilot, and upgraded sounds system) and very clean.
She also offers some of the more common options Sea Ray offered on this model (generator, Jensen dropdown TV in the fwd bed with DVD, under swim platform lights, and transom rumble seat). She is striking to the eye with her integrated hard top and black hull, and is one of the few Sea Ray’s of this vintage to offer a walkthrough windshield. This hull is believed by many to be one of Sea Ray’s better running hulls in this size range/vintage, she planes nicely and offers a very comfortable ride at cruise. We believe this engine package is an appropriate match for this hull. We like that here the entire cockpit is on the same level and that the helm seat swivels to face aft when the boat is at rest. We believes this feature brings everyone together providing an opportunity to relax and connect!
WOOD KNOT features include (but are not limited to):
- Teak floor in the head *UPGRADE
- Teak fold up/down toilet seat cover in the head *UPGRADE
- Teak floor in the galley *UPGRADE
- Custom shelving (upper cabinets in salon) *UPGRADE
- JL audio cockpit speakers *UPGRADE
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1S Horizon with DTS V-Drives at 370 hp each (approx 445 hrs)
- 5kW Kohler generator
- Bow thruster
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Ocean LED blue underwater lights and under swim platform lights
- (2) Xtreme bilge heaters
- Satellite TV
- Raymarine ST70+ autopilot with a 5-inch display
- Raymarine E-120W hybrid touchscreen Radar/GPS/Plotter/Sonar
- Upgraded sound systems with Sirius Satellite Radio
- Kenyon cockpit grill
- Norcold cockpit refrigerator
- Full VacuFlush head and stall Shower
- Custom bow sunpads with back rest
- 2-burner Kenyon stove top
- Hard top with custom aft canvas extension and custom enclosure (black)
- Helm and cockpit covers
- Quick windlass
- Central vacuum system
…and many more!!!
Provided by Kyle Leeper, Nashville Yacht Brokers