2007 Tahoe 19 ft Q4 Sport
The owner of this fresh water Tahoe has spared no expense and time keeping this vessel in great shape. The hull shines like new and the well maintained engine has less than 200 hours.
Key features include:
- 4.3L Mercruiser with less than 200 hours recently tuned up
- Garmin color chart plotter
- Exterior and interior in great shape (boat kept inside most of its time)
- Majority of it's running time has been in freshwater. Owner flushes the engine after every use.
- Bimini top
- Mooring cover
- Three spare props, one 4 blade stainless steel
- New trailer tires
- Trailer tongue folds for easy storage in a garage
- AM/FM stereo with CD player
Tahoe got it right with this easy to trailer and easy to fish runabout. Just the right size for the small family that enjoys both fishing and water sports, yet easy to fit on a trailer and in the garage. The Q4 fits well as the first boat a family, that loves both, will buy delivering the best of both worlds with a price that doesn’t break the family budget. You have to have a swim platform to enjoy water sports and the Q4 SF has a large one for its size. The center of the platform extends out even further to completely cover the outdrive. The large swim platform can easily accommodate a skier while they slip on their skis or wakeboard or prepare to leap out onto the inner tube for a thrilling ride. In the cockpit the aft seats in the cockpit are split into two jump seats and a center seat.
Provided by Ray Mason, Pier One Yacht Sales