2003 Finngulf 41 ft 41 Williwaw
*** Upgrades ***
Over $15k Additional Value – No Added Cost to Buyer!
* New Bottom Paint
* Keel Faired
* Keel Bolts Checked & Tightened
* Thru-Hulls Checked & Lubed
* Replaced Saildrive Boot
* Saildrive Oil Changed
* Saildrive Painted
* New Rudder Bearings
'WILLIWAW' is a high performance racer/cruiser and the only Finngulf available with a carbon rig!
Built in Finland to compete with the Swans, Baltics and other performance yachts, this Finngulf combines comfort, style and performance, plus easy single handling or when crew is limited. With a larger sailplan and heavier ballast this boat handles the light wind days with speed not seen in other yachts. The modern deck layout also provides easy reefing when the winds pick up and with lazy-jacks, ease to drop and stow the big main. The self-tacking Jib ads another level of ease and with all lines led aft to the cockpit, everyone stays safe aboard.
Fully detailed, shining like a new penny, 'WILLIWAW' is now available at Shilshole Marina for viewing, from her original owners.
Originally ordered with extensive owner input with the builder and highlights include:
* 2-cabin layout
* 7 foot keel (galvanized iron fin with lead bulb
* Larger Volvo 55hp diesel engine option with Flex-o-Fold prop
* Perforated toe rail
* Teak cockpit
* Upgraded winches
* Radar/chart plotter
* Diesel furnace and engine heater
* Increased water capacity over standard
* Increased fuel capacity
* Upgraded battery capacity and alternator
* 3’ lifelines, pulpits and gates
* Custom anchor roller for Spade 100 anchor
* Additional lazarette storage options
* Self-tacker deck plan with longer genoa tracks and larger J measurement (4.74)
* Hall Spars 7/8 carbon fiber mast
Please contact the listing broker for your personal showing and who will share extensive knowledge on this Finngulf 41 with you.
Provided by Jack Spriggs, Seattle Yachts