1989 Hi-Star 48 ft Emily Sue
Clean, High Quality Trawler For A Great Price!
Be Sure To Watch The Walk-through Video!
Emily Sue is an exceptional example of a very high end Taiwanese Motoryacht/ Trawler. Built by Ta-Shing (builder of Nordhavn), Hi-Star was well regarded as a builder of highly engineered, hand crafted, heavily built boats. She is loaded with beautiful solid teak, custom Corian counters everywhere you look and a spacious comfortable layout. She features two helms, a side door from below and three staterooms each with a private head and shower.
Emily Sue received a massive refit in 2003-2004 by her previous owner, where almost every system was customized and updated. This extensive refit is apparent everywhere you look.
Her current owner of the past five years has done an excellent job keeping her in great condition. She is just fresh out of the boatyard with a perfectly smooth bottom, and a glossy hull. She cruises 10 knots at 2000 RPM.
If you are searching a comfortable trawler with three huge staterooms and reliable Cat power, take a very close look at Emily Sue.
**Boatyard photos taken 8/2018, all other photos taken 9/2018**
- Caterpillar 3208 Diesels (480 hours SMOH)
- Northern Lights 10KW Genset (5,380 hours)
- Three AC units (Two New 2012 and 2016)
- Three Staterooms with Queen Size Berths
- Three Heads, Each with Showers
- Stunning Custom Corian Counters Throughout
- Home Sized Galley, Very Well Equipped- Converted to LPG Range
- New Bottom Paint, Hull Wax, and Thru Hulls (9/2018)
Provided by Kevin Barber, Edwards Yacht Sales