1987 Hi-Star 55 ft Marilyn K
"Marilyn K" Is in Fantastic Condition with Many Major Improvements and Up-Grades!
She is Ready to Take You to All Your Dream Destinations!
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 TA @ 375 hp Each. 3000 Hour Top End Service Completed (2017).. All Receipts to Verify work done.
- New Phasor Generator (2017) 1675 hours
- New Exhaust Hoses (2017)
- 2 New 12" Garmin GPS W/ Plotters/Radar (2019) 1 New 10" Garmin (2017)
- 3 New A/C Units 16000 BTU, 11000 BTU, and 9,000 BTU (2017)
- 17.5 gal per hour WaterMaker Has a New Membrane (2019) and Pickled (2019)
- Bottom Painted October (2019)
- Props Pulled and Reconditioned (2019)
- New Carpet in the Salon and 2 Staterooms.
Power Boat Guide below states:
"The 55 Yacht Fisherman is basically a Hi-Star 48 Sundeck with a cockpit extension, additional fuel, and an improved profile. A cockpit is a useful addition to just about any motor yacht as it provides convenient access to the water and easier boarding. Note that where many yachts this size have three staterooms, the Hi-Star has a two-stateroom floor-plan with the galley and dinette down.This is a very wide-open layout with big staterooms and a full-size dinette. Not only is the cockpit large, but the full-width aft deck is huge for a 55-foot yacht with enough room for entertaining a small crowd. A hardtop, radar arch, transom door, swim platform, and bow pulpit were standard, and a spacious engine room provides good access to the motors."
Provided by Leo Thibault, Edwards Yacht Sales