1986 Slocum 42 ft Jesse Gaines
One of only seven Slocum 43 Pilothouse models! Don't pass up the opportunity to own this special boat. Shoal draft version!Designed by Stan Huntingford to endure the weather and seas of the Pacific Northwest, this boat is as tough and strong as it is comfortable. She is the descendant of the Passport 42, and is built with the same quality of construction typical of the Taiwanese builders of the time.
She can be piloted from both inside and out, and her living accommodations are truly overstated for a boat of this size and style. "Jesse Gaines" has been cruised by her owners to the Bahamas and back many times, and she's ready to go again!
- Low hours on Lehman engine
- Bottom job February 2019
- 2017 batteries, inverter, and solar controller
- Many extras stored off the boat, including new Maxwell electric windlass ready to install and a new Rocna anchor
- Sails in excellent condition (regularly cleaned and stored indoors)
- Black iron tanks replaced with stainless
- Teak removed from side-decks and glassed over
- Exquisite joinery on the interior
- Large and comfortable cockpit
- Built-in workbench
- Three large sleeping areas–perfect for a family with kids!
- Two separate dining areas
- All systems are easily accessible
- Incredible storage
Call me and let's go see her today!
Provided by Melanie Neale, Edwards Yacht Sales